Part-Time Property Manager
Penmac Staffing West Plains, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Penmac Staffing is recruiting a qualified Part-Time Property Manager for an apartment complex in West Plains, MO.
Site Managers are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the community while meeting a high-quality standard. An excellent relationship with the Residents is priority. Participation is expected while using a team approach to business that will continuously promote organizational morale.
- Provide tours to prospective residents, complete guest cards and keep traffic logs.
- Answer phone and emails.
- Collect all required documentation and verifications for file processing on lease renewals and new move in files and submit to compliance for approval.
- Responsible for curb appeal of property.
- Monitor preventative maintenance schedules.
- Supervise daily maintenance schedule.
- Conduct quarterly inspections of both exterior and interior of buildings, including apartment homes.
- Implement Safety/Security programs.
- Responsible for issue and control of keys to the property.
- Process move out charges and paperwork and submit to home office.
- Document incidents that occur on the property.
- Maintain proper control of materials and supplies.
- Comply with operating budgets.
- Follow HRMS policies and procedures.
- Secure bids for expenditures over $50- submit to supervisor and follow Yardi procedures for entering Purchase orders.
- Keep Yardi program up to date with all current property information.
- Achieve an effective knowledge of software programs.
- Collect rent, security deposits and application fees.
- Prepare deposits for bank drop off and enter in Yardi within 24 hours of receipt.
- Build and maintain resident and vendor relationships.
- Create TEAM environment for staff.
- Daily, weekly, monthly meetings with staff to coordinate work and achieve objectives.
- Weekly reporting.
- Maintain regularly scheduled Resident/Community meetings.
- Resident retention.
- Advertisement to fill community vacancies.
- Attend training as directed by supervisor/home office.
- Responsible for petty cash and reconciling by the 25th of each month.
- Order supplies as needed.
- Lead, coach and provide motivation to maintenance staff on a proactive basis
- Assist Accounting and HR in following policies and procedures in accordance with company guidelines set forth in the employee handbook
Penmac StaffingWhy Work Here?
America's Largest 100% Employee-Owned Staffing Company - Weekly Pay - Health Insurance Option from DAY ONE! - Free Help Finding a Job
Penmac Staffing is America's Largest 100% Employee-Owned Staffing Company. Penmac helps companies find qualified, reliable workers for excellent job opportunities. Our services are free to job seekers and employees. Penmac was founded in Springfield, Missouri in 1988 and currently operates 32 branches in 8 states. Penmac is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AddressWest Plains, MO