Penmac Staffing in West Plains, MO is in search of a Briquette Drying Technician Lead. They will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the briquette drying equipment to produce a briquette that meets the quality specifications.
1. Control, operate, and troubleshoot the drying equipment according to product specifications and recipes, analyze problems and repair as needed.
2. Monitor and control the flow of incoming briquettes through the drying system to meet quality standard.
3. Perform quality control testing, as directed, document and report results to ensure conformance with established company standards.
4. Provide leadership and training for the mixing and drying department personnel.
5. Responsible for maintaining equipment.
6. Ensure all workplace safety standards and practices are upheld.
7. Other assigned duties.
1. High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
2. Three (3) years working in a production environment or warehouse operations.
3. At least one (1) year experience as a lead or supervisor in a production environment.
4. Must be knowledgeable of all pertinent laws and OSHA regulations.
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
6. Must be physically able to regularly stand, bend, stoop for several hours and maybe required to lift up to 50 lbs.
7. Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
8. Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
9. Good communications skills (both oral and written) in English.
Please send all inquiries and resumes to email@example.com
Penmac Staffing is America's Largest 100% Employee-Owned Staffing Company. Penmac helps companies find qualified, reliable workers for excellent job opportunities. Our services are free to job seekers and employees. Penmac was founded in Springfield, Missouri in 1988 and currently operates 32 branches in 8 states. Penmac is an Equal Opportunity Employer.