Retail / Wholesale Operations Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a Michigander by birth or by heart? Know what a Petoskey stone is? Love wrapping gifts more than opening them? Are you an egg-drop challenge champion? You might just be our next all-star Retail & Wholesale Operations Coordinator.
In 2014, lifelong Michiganders Robert and Sherri Jameson launched Peninsulas, everyone’s favorite little shop celebrating all things Michigan. The Jamesons and their amazing crew have built Peninsulas from pop-ups to two real-life, community-building stores, one in beautiful downtown Berkley (open year-round) and one up north in Cross Village, at the tip of the mitt. We also have a robust online, wholesale and design operation.
As our Retail & Wholesale Operations Coordinator, you’ll huddle up with our Wholesale and Retail Managers (they’re fun and really nice), securely packing and shipping online product orders (it breaks our hearts when our products break). You’ll keep track of all the materials you need and give a holler if you need more. You’ll create and update shipping reports, schedule shipments and even manage their costs, so an eye for detail and solid communications skills will take you far.
We produce many of our own products, so you’ll also help with creating inventory and stocking. Never fear: It’s never boring at Peninsulas. Our whole crew spends time on the sales floor, helping folks feel at home, modeling our Stormy Kromer hats (seriously, we do this) and ringing up sales on an iPad. So, a background in retail sales (or wholesale) will come in handy, too. Most of all, you’ll be repping the Peninsulas brand. We love telling stories. Everything we create is heart-felt with a great backstory. Together, we can tell those stories.
You bring a team-oriented attitude, a few qualifications and we’ll be delighted to teach you the rest. Peninsulas is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring a diverse team. We can’t wait to meet you!
Our Retail & Wholesale Operations Coordinator position is part-time: 25 - 30 hours per week. Days and times are flexible, but we do require some weekend availability.
- Greet and assist customers
- Develop and implement processes
- Coordinate packaging and shipping of retail and wholesale orders
- Maintain inventory of Peninsulas produced / packaged items
- Keep track of shipping and packaging supplies inventory
- Previous retail and/or wholesale experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Basic cash-handling skills
- Ability to learn iPad / App-based Point of Sale system (Shopify)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
3171 12 Mile Rd. BerkleyBerkley, MI
Get fresh Gift Wrap Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.