Class A Local Pickup & Delivery Driver
- $29 Hourly
Peninsula Truck Lines, Inc. is a Pacific Northwest regional LTL carrier operating in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Founded in 1951, our organization has established an outstanding reputation for quality services and credit for this goes to every one of our employees.
Local Pickup & Delivery Drivers work either day or swing shift driving a tractor/trailer combination delivering and picking up multiple shipments throughout the Medford metropolitan area. This position is Mon-Fri with a start time of 8am.
- $30.25 per hour + overtime over 8 hours
- Employer sponsored Medical insurance plan for employee and dependents
- Vacation, sick leave and holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k retirement plan
- Leadership that respects and values you and the work you do
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat*, doubles/triples & tankers endorsement required within 90 days of hire *(company provided training to obtain Hazmat endorsement)*
- One year recent experience with doubles/triples **preferred**
- No violation of the following during the 36-month period prior to date of hire:
- Conviction of an "at-fault" accident
- Reckless driving in any motor vehicle
- License suspension or revocation for more than 30 days
- No violation of the following during the 60-month period prior to date of hire:
- DUI or reckless driving in any motor vehicle
- No violations of DOT drug/alcohol requirements. Proof of SAP required for any violations
- Familiarity with area and good communication skills are an asset
- Must chain for inclement weather
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Peninsula Truck Lines, Inc.
4764 Table Rock RdCentral Point, OR
Transportation and StorageView All Peninsula Truck Lines, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.