Plastic Thermoforming Operator (ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
- $17.00 - $25.00/hour Based on Experience
- Plus $0.75/hr Shift Premium for 2nd Shift (3:30pm-2am)
- Plus $50 Weekly Attendance Bonus
- Plus 401k With Company Match 50% Up To 6%
- 4 Day Standard Work Week, with Optional Overtime on Friday & Saturday
- Free Lunch provided on Fridays
- Free Health Insurance Option
- Team Orientated Atmosphere
- On The Job Training with Plenty of Opportunity to Advance
Thermoforming Machine Operator
Our company specializes in manufacturing re-usable plastic packaging and is a leader in the thermoforming industry. We are currently looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Thermoforming Technician. Technicians will assist the design team by using wood and aluminum molds to test designs that are in the prototype phase. Additionally Technicians will help with machine set-up, operation, and training of operators. Technicians will use problem solving, carpentry, to make minor adjustments to the molds while giving quality feedback to the supervisor and design team.
Reports to: Team Leader and Supervisor
Direct reports: N/A
- Operating air and hand tools including: routers, drills, scrapers, de-burring tools, tape measures, micrometers, and other basic hand tools
- Set up machines independently
- Read design prints
- Operate machinery independently using established procedures
- Keeping written and digital logs to record quality and changes
- Ensure efficient and effective machine operation to produce quality prototypes
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Communicate with other members of the prototype and production teams
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Maintaining a clean and organized work-station
- Must be able to work overtime as required, on short notice
- Maintaining a good attendance record
- Previous experience in Thermoforming is a preferred qualification
- Familiarity with hand/Air tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and on a team
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours
Peninsula Plastics is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Peninsula Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Peninsula PlasticsWhy Work Here?
We have a team environment that encourages growth among our employees. We have competitive starting wages and great benefits after 90 days.
Peninsula Plastics is a custom-engineered thermoforming company specializing in plastic pallets, industrial packaging, and other thermoformed products. We custom design and manufacture returnable and recyclable shipping pallets, trays, and lids that will accommodate any product regardless of shape or size, primarily for the automotive industry. We are an approved OEM supplier of production parts, and we have all certifications to support our commitment with Quality, Service, and Environment. WE ARE A CERTIFIED GREEN INDUSTRY MANUFACTURER. Peninsula Plastics is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application! Peninsula Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
2800 Auburn Ct. Auburn Hills MIAuburn Hills, MI