Senior Operations Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is repsonsible for planning and managing the provision of custodial services for Peninsula Cleaning Service and facilities including scheduling and supervising the work of the Operations Manager.
- Establishes and evaluates stringent cleanliness standards for all buildings.
- Establishes goals and objectives for the sections; establishes policies, program and priorities; develops and implements maintenance schdules and operating standards.
- Keeps the President informed of the level of cleanliness and condition of the buildings at all times.
- Plans, coordinates, and manages the activities of Operations Managers, Site Supervisors, Team Leaders and Janitorial Staff in cleaning maintenance of managers contractual services toprovide custodial services at PCSI building.
- Initiates and recommends personnel actions, such as hiring, training, evaulating, counseling, and discipline of staff; maintains leave records and schedules as required.
- Prepares and administers the section's annual operating budget which includes estimates of all materials, supplies, and equipment training.
- Requisitions and maintains usage rate records on cleaning supplies; evaluates need for repair or replacement fof cleaning equipment.
- Arranges for purchase of section supplies, materials and equipment; coordinates outside contractual agreements when such services are needed; monitors owrk performed by contractors.
- Oversees the development of janitorial staff to ensure proper traning in all aspects of janitorial services, saftey, and Federal and State requirements, such as OSHA, etc.
- Conducts monthly inspections of PCSI facilities to ensure proper cleanliness, repair, and security requirements are being followed.
- Conducts client surveys, assesses available resources and establishes stringent cleanliness standards for all buildings.
- Promtoes and enusres proper employee trainign and compliance with PCSI saftey program and departmental safety procedures; ensures that all equipment, materials, and work conditions are adequately maintained to prevent accidents.
- Performs related work as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of proper matheods, meaterials and equipment used in janitorial maintenance.
- Thorough knowledge of the safe and efficient operation of cleaning equipment
- Thorough knowledge of the cleaning compounds and their effects on colors and finishes of various surfaces.
- Knowledge of Hazard Communications Standards, Asbestos, Bloodborne Pathogens Laws, and the american with Disabilities Act.
- Ability to plan, schedule, and supervise wht work of assigned staff.
- Ability to prepare and maintain a budget and other required records.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Bachelors Degree preferred or five (5) years of senior management experience.
- Consirerable experience in commerical cleaning or facility management in a large institutional setting or plant setting.
Necessary Special Qualifications:
- Complete drug testing screening.
- Must possess a valid Virgina Driver's License and have an acceptable driving record based on Peninsula Cleaning Services criteria.
- Background checks are required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Peninsula Cleaning