Janitorial Senior Operations Manager - Full-Time
- $45,000 to $60,000 Yearly
Peninsula Cleaning Service is hiring a full-time Janitorial Senior Operations Manager to assist in managing the nightly cleaning of several buildings and the leadership of numerous supervisors and employees in a professional office environment. This position requires 5+ years of janitorial cleaning and supervisory experience, will report to (and be supported by) an experienced Director of Field Operations, and will oversee other supervisors and staff.
This full-time position will be responsible to support our supervisors. Evening hours, including some weekend hours, are required. Your leadership, people skills, training abilities, attention to detail, willingness to "show" people and not just "tell" them, and your overall commitment and sense of ownership will be valuable here!
Our company is a great place to work on the Peninsula. We are the largest locally owned and operated commercial janitorial services firm serving Hampton Roads. Established in 1990, we have earned the reputation as a highly respected provider of daily janitorial services. More importantly, we have many remarkably long-term employees, and, more importantly, demonstrating how important our people and our work environment are to our team.
Contact us today!
The job duties for this position include:
- Consistently providing a clean, secure, and safe environment for the occupants building(s).
- High standards and attention to detail are critical!
- Interacting with customers every day to build relationships and ensure their buildings are clean and healthy.
- Assessing, understanding, delegating, and ensuring the completion of work order tasks to resolve cleaning gaps and issues.
- Directing staff to accomplish daily, weekly and project specified cleaning tasks.
- Effectively and cost-efficiently executing the cleaning plans for the buildings.
- Training, supervising, developing, and motivating your janitorial staff. Good people skills are a must!
- Manage staffing levels, work schedules, and time & attendance records, especially handling changes and unexpected absenteeism.
- Managing and controlling equipment, supplies, and materials inventory.
- Regularly inspecting buildings to ensure cleanliness, secure and safe operations. Taking corrective action when appropriate.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through prompt responses to customer requests and concerns.
- Communicating very effectively with upper manager and customer to ensure high-quality service to our customer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Peninsula CleaningYorktown, VA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.