Location- Portland, Oregon
Position- Sales Manager
MRA partners with companies; working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company. We are not an agency recruiter or staffing firm. This is a fully benefited direct-hire career opportunity.
The company is seeking an experienced sales professional who has plastics molding knowledge and plastic Thermoforming experience in the Heavy Trucking industry. This is a highly rewarding career position. The individual will develop the territory through prospecting new customers and building existing and new relationships to grow the sales pipeline using various sales and marketing tools.
· Develop new business/product leads.
· Expand product offerings thru new lead generation, trade shows with the team, and cold calling.
· Give product and company capabilities presentations to prospects.
· Enter and maintain all leads and current customer information into CRM.
· Prospect as needed to help fill the sales pipeline.
· Represents company at trade association meetings to promote products and capabilities.
· Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
· Perform all duties in compliance with regulatory requirements as well as company policies and procedures.
· Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
· Perform other job duties and assignments as requested or as business needs require.
· This position does not have any direct reports.
· Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or 5-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Minimum 3 years selling within the heavy truck industries.
· Plastics molding knowledge a must and Plastic Thermoforming experience preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with other departments.
· Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical documents.
· Ability to effectively present information to all levels of employees including top management in a variety of settings.
· Ability to operate a variety of office equipment with basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· 50% travel may be required.
We Make it Easy
Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest.