- Posted: over a month ago
A Progressive Commercial Electrical Contractor focused on new technologies with 37 years of service in the Atlanta area, seeking a motivated and dependable Journeyman Electricians for projects throughout GA and the Southeast, with a minimum of 4 or more years of experience.
Penco Electric is looking for Electricians to join our team! We do mostly commercial electrical installations. We do some light industrial and no residential or multifamily work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read blueprints, electrical systems, circuits and plans
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects
- Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Manage and lead small crews
- Must have 4 or more years experience
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report
- Basic computer literacy
- Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment
- Applicant must be able to pass aptitude test, background check and a drug screening
- Competitive Wages
- 401K Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Employee Health, Dental and Vision
- Company Christmas Party and Picnic
- Opportunity for personal growth and advancement
Penco Electrical Contractors
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?