EXPRESS LUBE TECHNICIAN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quick Lube Technician (Entry Level) – Automotive
Why wait to make a career out of doing what you love? Some of our best master technicians started as quick lube techs. So if working on cars gets your gears moving, contact us today. As a quick lube tech, you’ll start by being responsible for inspecting and lubricating vehicles quickly and thoroughly. And with a little hard work and dedication, who knows where you’ll be able to go? At our dealership, the door is always open. And so are your options.
- Perform multipoint inspections
- Communicate additional service/repair needs to service advisors
- Service universal joints, grease fittings, and steering knuckles using hand- or compressed-air powered grease guns
- Inspect fluid levels in steering gears, power steering reservoirs, transmissions, differentials, rear axle housings and shackles
- Check tire pressure
- Lubricate moving parts with specified lubricants
- Drain oil from crankcase and refill with required amount of oil
- Add water to radiator and battery
- Replace oil and air filters
- Inspect all vehicles for additional repairs
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, safety standards and codes of conduct
- Follow dealership safety procedures to avoid exposure to fumes, dirt and harsh chemicals
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
- Must meet dealership’s requirements for employment
- Ability to read/comprehend written instructions and information
- Familiarity with all aspects of automotive repair/maintenance
- Must have a valid driver license and be able to operate manual transmissions
- Prior experience as a technician’s helper or apprentice preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Occasional exposure to inclement weather
- Ability to operate an automobile
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping and bending
- Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- Requires a significant amount of walking and/or standing. May also require working in the seated position for long periods while operating controls with arms and legs. This position may also require working at a production pace while pushing and/or pulling materials from place to place.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Paid Vacation
- We offer Healthcare benefits for our employees
- Employee discounts and packages
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page!
PELTIER Automotive Group consists of five dealerships in the East Texas region. We have a strong and committed staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Peltier