Member Support Associate
The Member Support Associate is responsible for working directly with Members to resolve their issues and provide great experiences. We are looking for candidates to join a team that focuses on providing outstanding support in hardware and software troubleshooting. This role interacts directly with Members by phone, live chat and email, resolving problems and elevating the Peloton Member experience. Peloton is evolving all the time, and the community turns to Member Support as the experts to offer guidance in an empathetic, human, and direct way. In addition, Peloton is growing, and the successful candidate will be able to balance tremendous change with a passion for learning and growing, all in order to put Members first.
About the Role
- Resolve inquiries from our Members regarding our Bike, Tread, and App offerings
- Coordinate with all branches of our support teams to better understand and resolve Member inquiries
- Call/Chat/Email with Members and manage tickets through to completion
- Be very knowledgeable about Peloton products
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task across interactions in phone, chat, and messaging platforms
- Significant experience dealing with complex customer-service issues involving potentially escalated Members
- Maintain discretion in dealing with confidential matters with our Members
- Ability to remain professional and composed while dealing with high-pressured situations to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to learn from interactions and analyze personal performance to improve and respond well in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Have a high degree of comfort working with technology and software to perform job duties as well as the ability to help Members solve issues associated with Peloton’s highly sophisticated products and services
- Ability to work nights and weekends, and flexibility to work any shift within our operating hours (currently 7:30AM to 9PM, subject to change)
- 2+ years of of relevant experience in customer service work
- You know how to maintain a calm and positive composure in the midst of challenges
- You are organized (balancing competing objectives and ambitious timelines, and making every effort to help push your team forward)
- You are a problem solver (curious, creative, capable of critical thinking, and not afraid to think outside the box to try something new)
- You should love our Members and interacting with them, helping to make them happy in the toughest situations
An innovation company at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provides a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere, through iOS and Android as well as most tablets and computers.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton is a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: PTON) and pre-IPO investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.