- Posted: over a month ago
Pellitteri Waste Systems, Inc. Madison, WI, USA
Compensation: Base Salary
Employment Type: Full-Time (generally 8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Why Work Here?
Are you looking for a new marketing career at a customer focused business in the service industry? Come join our team and enjoy working for a family-owned business that puts integrity, passion, and pride into all of our client relationships. Pellitteri Waste Systems, Inc., has been a locally owned and operated company for over 70 years. We are searching for an experienced, positive, and enthusiastic marketing professional to join our team!
- Competitive weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with generous employer matching
- Company 100% paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- A fun, team environment where every employee's success is paramount
- Oversee vendors managing our social media and website while also creating organic content.
- Update the company website in addition to assisting with content for new webpage creation as needed.
- Work with sales team to enhance workflows that lead to exceptional customer experiences.
- Create and edit high-quality materials such as brochures, newsletters, customer success stories, and sales communications tools.
- Work with media vendors to create content and photography for our educational videos.
- Oversee employee engagement activities (party planning, internal newsletters, apparel orders, etc.).
- Handle email blast content creation and execution for external communications with our customers.
- Continuously enhance and maintain the company's online review system.
- Bachelors Degree with an emphasis in Marketing and/or 3-5 years of related experience.
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills, passion for success, high level organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks at any given time.
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills with excellent messaging and writing skills.
- Ability to maintain credibility and strong working relationships with company leaders and company team members.
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite word, excel, PowerPoint, etc., is required.
- General understanding of SEO/SEM/Google Analytics and experience with a CRM tool.
- Ability to develop and manage the overall branding of PWS and creative strategy for defining brand guidelines.
- Some public relations experience is preferred but not required
About Pellitteri Waste Systems, Inc.:
Pellitteri Waste Systems, Inc. provides commercial and residential waste recovery systems, as well as customer site confidential document destruction. Our mission is to continue the family business and the Pellitteri's tradition of service by promptly responding to customer needs, offering individualized solutions, communicating effectively, and following through. These solutions will be responsible environmentally and fiscally. Our commitment to safety, professionalism, and growth will foster an environment which benefits our team, clients, and community. Pellitteri Waste Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer.
Company website: http://www.Pellitteri.com
Company address: 7035 Raywood Road, Madison WI 53713
Pellitteri Waste Systems Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Pellitteri Waste Systems Inc