Replacement Sales Rep
Pella Wilmington, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
It takes a team. We're passionate about what we do, and we're looking for people who share our passion - Join the Pella NC Family!
We're in this together. Pella values and rewards accomplishments through competitive pay, bonuses and benefits.
Pella NC is currently looking for a Replacement Sales Representative who works directly with homeowners promoting and selling the Pella Product line to satisfy their replacement window & door needs. This individual will work in customer’s homes to measure and perform product presentations, prepare quotes, and explain pricing. This individual will be expected to generate their own leads through prospecting efforts, and in addition will be given company driven leads through in-market advertising.
- Competitive Compensation
- Profit Sharing
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow the Pella Replacement Sales Process.
- Develop personalized goals monthly and annually that support the company’s goals set by
- Increase sales volume, profit margin and market share for Pella products in accordance with company goals and objectives.
- Selling hours will include mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Maintain a high closing percentage
- Actively seek out referral business from existing and previous customers.
- Work other methods of lead generation (I.E. door hangers, home shows, cold calls, networking, etc.)
- Accurately price jobs to maintain profitability.
- Provide and communicate clearly all necessary information with the order for accurate ordering of product, directions for delivery, special instructions, customer request, method of payment, etc.
- Know the Pella product line thoroughly and to be a student of the Pella line as well as the competition.
- Actively seek out new installation crews for our installed jobs.
- Provide after sale service to our customers to maintain satisfaction
- Occasionally help cover the Showroom during vacations or other personnel shortages.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred.
- 3+ years outside sales experience.
- Computer literacy.
- Outgoing and highly motivated personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
BusinessView all jobs at Pella