Residential Sales Consultant
Pella Windows and Doors Mountain West Sandy, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a dedicated and proven salesperson looking to make a difference in your career, the company, and the lives of everyone you meet? Are you ready to be a champion in the industry while working for a growing and well-respected organization? If so, come be the best at Pella Windows and Doors Mountain West!
About Your Opportunity:
- This position is responsible for the sales of in-home residential window and door replacement. This involves a 6 step in-home selling process; product demonstrations, project evaluation and measuring, project estimating, closing the sale, following the job through the system, and collecting the payment after the install is completed.
- In your role, you'll be responsible for managing all practices and procedures designed to increase sales, enhance profitability, and develop very satisfied customers. While branding yourself and Pella in the marketplace, you'll be expected to generate repeat customers, referral customers, and new customers independent of Pella’s advertising and marketing efforts. Keys to success include being able to effectively handle and resolve customer objections and being able to close sales in the home.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
- Responsible for all field activity relating to customer relations, product sales, collections and customer satisfaction for the replacement segment.
- Pursues leads, gives product demonstrations both in the home and at the Showroom, discusses product options with the customer and takes on-site measurements.
- Responsible for creating self-generated leads to supplement customer base.
- Ensures quotes and orders are accurate and follows company sales processes.
- Completes all required paperwork to ensure all necessary information is present, allowing the Project Coordinator and Installer to efficiently complete the project.
- Complies with company policies on pricing, product offering, installation, credit and collections.
- Follows up with prospects to inform them of business changes such as product offering, pricing, or assembly options in a timely manner.
- Must be computer literate and able to use electronic software (PQM, MSOffice, ACE, etc.) to track, quote, sell and order products.
- Follows up with all customers to ensure that the project meets or exceeds the customers' expectations.
- Coordinates and communicates with the Project Coordinator to ensure accurate understanding of and timely resolution to customer issues.
- Participates in various departmental and interdepartmental meetings or training as required.
About Pella Windows and Doors Mountain West
- Pella is an innovative, dynamic, and growing company providing competitive pay, bonuses, and benefits. We also invest in your retirement and future and genuinely care for every team member in the organization. We know we have a great product and name, but it is our people that have made our growth and success possible.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications, physical demands and work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position is a commission position with competitive commission rates designed to maximize your earnings for successful sales, and there is no limit to how much you can earn. Pella also offers a full benefits package and invests in your retirement.
- Condition of Employment:
- Pella Mountain West is committed to workforce diversity. Post-offer background check and drug screen required. Pella participates in E- Verify. Pella will provide the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new team member's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- Equal Employment Opportunity:
- Pella Mountain West provides a working environment free of discrimination and harassment. Pella Mountain West treats all persons equally, regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age or disability, as each is protected under federal law. A number of states in which Pella Mountain West operates may have laws protecting classifications of team members not necessarily protected under federal law. Therefore, Pella Mountain West also treats all persons equally, regardless of political affiliation and belief, pregnancy, national origin, age, creed, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, mental disorder, veteran status, ancestry or handicap as each category is protected under a municipal ordinance or state law.
Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella Corporation is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known for its history of innovation, manufacturing outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction.
- Come join the Pella team and enjoy a great work environment, competitive compensation, and an excellent benefits package!
Pella Windows and Doors Mountain WestWhy Work Here?
Come join the Pella team and enjoy a great work environment, competitive compensation, and an excellent benefits package!
Pella Mountain West is a Window and Door industry leader, and we strive to enhance the lives of our customers and team members. Your career at Pella will provide you with training and give you the opportunity to become an expert in your field. Enjoy a fun, fast paced and supportive culture that you can take pride in being a part of. We work hard to ensure our team has competitive pay, excellent medical insurance, bonuses, 401k retirement program, profit sharing and generous paid time off. With our positive culture and family spirit we are passionate about what we do.
9270 S. 500 W. Ste ASandy, UT