Customer Service Coordinator - Windows and Doors *Sign-on Bonus*
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pella Mountain West is a Window and Door industry leader, and we strive to enhance the lives of our customers and team members. Your career at Pella will provide you with training and give you the opportunity to become an expert in your field. Enjoy a fun, fast paced and supportive culture that you can take pride in being a part of. We work hard to ensure our team has competitive pay, excellent medical insurance, bonuses, 401k retirement program, profit sharing and generous paid time off. With our positive culture and family spirit we are passionate about what we do.
This position is responsible for providing quality customer service to internal and external customers daily. This position is responsible for ensuring all customer service calls and requests are completed in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner while maintaining a customer-focused attitude.
- Primary job responsibility is to take incoming calls quickly and professionally to resolve customer inquiries.
- Answer in-bound customer calls and schedule service appointments based on customer product, time and labor requirements; provide quotes to customers; process service requests while ensuring that all customer and product specifications are accurate; diagnose and order parts.
- Must research and obtain answers to customer inquiries (phone or walk-in) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Update customer files (electronic files in Pella Service Module) each time contact is made with customer and close file when job is completed.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding product and service, engaging other departments when needed
- (i.e. sales, shipping, technical and administrative staff).
- Assist Service Technicians with daily issues including scheduling, parts orders, directions, customer communications, etc.
- Process customer payment via credit card.
- Schedule delivery method for non-service related products (i.e. Courier/Mail).
- Place confirmation calls to customers with time/date of appointment.
- Place calls to customers after event is completed to determine service level obtained.
- High School Diploma or GED, and 1 year customer service or general business experience is highly preferred. Prior knowledge of general construction applications and terminology and/or window and door applications or components is desirable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint software applications.
Pella Windows and Doors Mountain West
9270 S. 500 W. Ste A SandySalt Lake City, UT
Get fresh Service Leader jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.