We are seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to join our team!
The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all activities that our outside Service Technicians perform on a customer’s home or jobsite. These activities generally involve repairs, adjustments, or replacements of parts on windows & doors that have been installed already. Customers will contact you via phone, email, or occasionally walk-in and it will be your duty to understand what problem they are experiencing and how to fix it, then generate a quote for the necessary parts and labor and get them scheduled.
This position is located in our Glenwood Springs office, this is separated from the rest of the team which is located in Denver. The purpose is to deliver a more local experience, ideally having more walk-in customers that you’d develop rapport with over time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand customers’ needs as described over the phone, email, or in-person.
- Empathize with the customers regarding their problems to deliver an excellent experience.
- Understanding our products well – we have 95-years of products and multiple lines with many specialized parts and pieces in the field.
- Be able to clearly explain to customers what different parts and pieces are as you walk them through troubleshooting steps and provide technical assistance.
- Document and update customer records in multiple computer systems based on interactions.
- Set clear and realistic expectations with customers so they know what to expect.
- Communicate early and often to ensure there are no surprises on events you coordinate.
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related field.
- Attention to detail and troubleshooting skills.
- Maintain a high level of technical skill.
- Ability to use research tools and resources.
- Ability to learn new products and diagnose issues.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision in a fast-pace environment.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and customers.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you possess a high level of attention to detail, and the technical knowledge to resolve customer issues, we want to hear from you!