Class B Delivery Driver - Denver, CO
Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado, Inc. Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Pella believes in the power of the human potential. Hiring amazing talent is core to our ability to serve our business and residential communities. As our Delivery Driver, you will have a direct impact on Pella’s ability to add to our success.
The Class B Delivery Driver helps ensure an excellent customer service experience by prompt and reliable delivery of Pella Window and Door products. This role is eligible for a retention incentive of $250 paid after 90 days of employment!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Load and unload trucks for delivery of premium window and door products throughout the Denver Metro area and the state of Colorado.
- Unload shipments at job sites when necessary; includes quality control and inspection of product upon receipt.
- Reconciling and loading outbound shipments using scanners for inventory and logistical controls.
- Collection of CODs when needed.
- Perform daily inspection of assigned vehicle & document in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT IT TAKES
- High school diploma or GED.
- Class B Driver’s License with air brake endorsement.
- 1+ years of mountain driving experience (will average 7-14 overnight mountain deliveries per year).
- Ability to drive without restriction and use navigation.
- Ability to use chain-up procedures in inclement weather per CDOT requirements.
- Ability to use iPad/tablet to process deliveries.
- Clean driving record required.
- The successful candidate must pass a background check and drug testing prior to start date.
Our success is built on striving to exceed customer expectations and delivering a best-in-class experience.
Our team is performance-focused and driven to achieve success in everything we do. Becoming better, faster and more customer-centric underscores our day-to-day business. We work hard, but also play hard and have a fun environment. We are proud to have several tenured employees, as there are many opportunities in our company to grow and develop -- truly a place you can make a career.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse workplace free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. All employment decisions at Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, genetic information, national origin, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family or parental status, veteran status, disability status, political affiliation or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado encourages applicants of all ages.
Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado, Inc.
Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado is an independent business that distributes products manufactured by Pella Corporation to a variety of customers (e.g. homeowners, builders, and general contractors). With four locations throughout the state of Colorado we are one of the top distributors in the United States of Pella window and door products. The Colorado branch has had the same owner and operator for the last 25 years. Pella corporation is known for its 95-year history of innovation, providing outstanding products, and environmental stewardship. At the branch level, our success is due to providing our customers with a world class experience.
Transportation and Storage