Outside Sales Representative -- All Leads Provided
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy connecting with people? Do you like delivering a great product? Are you comfortable asking for the sale? If so, this position is for you!
The Sales Consultant is responsible for presenting the Pella Promise for a completely satisfying turn-key installation of replacement windows to homeowners. Achieve individual sales goals through assertively presenting a compelling case for customers to choose Pella. Understand customer wants and needs, and translate our product offerings to match. Strive for a first-time close and plan for and deliver effective follow up on the rest. Proactively seek out new referrals through customer relationship networking. Continually strive for a 100% "Very Satisfied" customer experience every time.
Pella Mid-Atlantic is the area's leading distributor of Pella window and door products. Our products are backed with over 90 years of innovation and experience in the industry and are designed to enrich the homes and lives of others. Pella Mid-Atlantic plays a critical role in the sales, installation, scheduling, and servicing of our products in your homes, projects, and buildings, and it is an honor.
We are passionate about what we do at Pella Mid-Atlantic, and we're looking for people who share our passion – from sales to installation to accounting, and everything in between. If you are a motivated, caring, and driven individual looking for a career with a world-class company, come join us. Feel the Pella Passion!
The Sales Consultants (RSC) primary duty is closing sales through consistent and effective delivery of our proven selling model. The RSC is required to:
- Adopt and deliver a structured sales presentation.
- Prepare and present a price quote before leaving every appointment.
- Follow up and respond to all customer questions within 24 hours.
- Be available for customer appointments during evenings and Saturdays, in addition to weekday hours.
- Achieving individual sales and customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Effectively presenting Pella solutions to customers by executing the Pella Retail Sales Process during the in-home consultation.
- Striving to close the sale during all customer interactions.
- Ensuring quotes and orders are accurate following company sales process.
- Responding to customer concerns and engaging sales support resources to achieve first-time resolution on all customer problems/issues.
- Maintaining exceptional level of expertise of products/services relating to Pella's customers, as well as staying abreast of the competitive landscape.
- Maintaining exceptional level of expertise of products/services relating to Pella's customers.
- Conducting after-sale follow up with customers and developing lead and referral generation.
- Actively represent Pella at company sponsored events, invitations to discuss and/or present Pella products, and/or home shows.
- Strong customer database systems tools capabilities leveraged to manage all customer interactions and proactively communicate to customers.
- Able to quickly earn trust and credibility with customers
- Provide superb customer service and generate referrals from one customer to others
- Skilled at relating to a variety of customers- balances poise and integrity with a service mentality
- Able to negotiate, build value and address objections towards closing a sale
- Works collaboratively with Pella team members and customers
- Enjoys working in fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- Able to grasp technical concepts related to general construction
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Energized by meeting and engaging new people, skilled networker
- Demonstrates confidence balanced with humility
- Tenacious, able to persevere through sales challenges and setbacks
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, flexible about hours, responsive to customer needs, willing to be available
- Excellent influencer- can sell something new, shift paradigms, conveys the value proposition
- Seeks out internal experts and utilizes their knowledge
- Adaptable to changing processes and priorities
- Works well without close supervision but always keeps their manager informed.
- Focused on details and follow through
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and smart devices, and ability to learn internal software programs and applications
Pella Mid-Atlantic performs background checks and drug screens on all candidates. We perform motor vehicle checks on all employees that drive for the company
Pella Mid-Atlantic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at Pella Mid-Atlantic