Field Supervisor (Window & Door)
Pella Mid-Atlantic is the area's leading distributor of Pella window and door products is hiring a Field Supervisor for our Install Department. Our products are backed with over 90 years of innovation and experience in the industry and are designed to enrich the homes and lives of others. Pella Mid-Atlantic plays a critical role in the sales, installation, scheduling, and servicing of our products in your homes, projects, and buildings, and it is an honor.
We are passionate about what we do at Pella Mid-Atlantic, and we're looking for people who share our passion – from sales to installation to accounting, and everything in between. If you are a motivated, caring, and driven individual looking for a career with a world-class company, come join us. Feel the Pella Passion!
The Field Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the Installation and Order Verification Program. The Installation Supervisor works closely with the retail sales process to improve the quality of Pella installations and the customer experience. This includes monitoring of sub-contracted installers, developing of new installers, resolving installation disputes and negotiating and monitoring installer payouts. Through job-site evaluation, he/she will ensure that Pella installation instructions are met and enforced while maintaining cost and time effective installation teams.
- Work with the Sub-contracted Installers, Field Installation Specialists, Replacement Sales Consultants, and Sales Managers to assure a positive customer experience
- Manage installation and order verification capacity to meet customer demand
- Work with Retail PC team to ensure cost and time effective scheduling of sub-contracted installation teams
- Maintain the job-site evaluation process to ensure that all requirements are being fulfilled and review any discrepancies. Confirm job-site suitability for the install process when needed and work with homeowner to resolve any discovered issues
- Maintain all required insurance and licensing documentation for all sub-contracted installers
- Oversee the payout system for installations including any back charges
- Track installation performance by installer, maintain and periodically review with installers
- Assist the installation team in early identification and formulation of a recovery plan as needed
- Mediate customer installation concerns--- visit job site to determine appropriate recovery process
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form, with customers, field installation specialists, installers and sales staff in such a way as to reduce confusion, increase understanding and resolve disagreements
- May be required to perform order verifications as needed to meet business needs
- Responsible for the direct supervision of non-exempt team members as assigned. This includes, but is not limited to, selection, training, performance evaluation and development, skill assessment, discipline, payroll reporting, overtime scheduling and all other misc. items that are involved in supervising this group.
- Responsible for the direct supervision of independent sub-contracted installation crews. This includes, but is not limited to, selection, training, performance evaluation and development and all other misc. items that are involved in supervising this group.
- Analyzes data to help determine potential future business needs.
- Provides input and may prepare initial budgetary proposals for assigned cost centers
- Responsible for influencing customer satisfaction and sales growth by creating an experience for our customers that exceeds their expectations in professionalism, helpfulness and ease.
- Frequent one-on-one contact with customers, branch sales force, vendors and all internal departments to oversee efficiency and customer satisfaction throughout the organization.
- 5 - 10 years related experience to include supervision of a team
- Must be able to develop a high level understanding of all Pella products and their applications
- Must have problem solving abilities and the ability to think on his/her feet in order to appropriately resolve urgent service situations that arise in the general course of business.
- Demonstrates open communication and the ability to maintain professionalism at all times
- Works collaboratively and creates a sense of trust and reliability with internal team and customers
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, flexible about hours, responsive to customer needs, willing to be available
- Seeks out internal experts and utilizes their knowledge
- Supports change and innovation within organization
- Focused on details and follow through
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and smart devices, and ability to learn internal software programs and applications
Pella Mid-Atlantic performs background checks and drug screens on all candidates. We perform motor vehicle checks on all employees that drive for the company
Pella Mid-Atlantic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Pella Mid-AtlanticBeltsville, MD
BusinessView All Pella Mid-Atlantic Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.