Call Center Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you energetic on the phone? Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer serviceor sales experience? If so, this position may be for you!
WE ARE ACTIVELY HIRING! WHETHER YOU WANT TO START YOUR CAREER OR EARN EXTRA MONDAY, APPLY TODAY!
Pella Mid-Atlantic is the area's leading distributor of Pella window and door products. We are hiring Call Center Representatives to join our team! Our products are backed with over 90 years of innovation and experience in the industry and are designed to enrich the homes and lives of others. Pella Mid-Atlantic plays a critical role in the sales, installation, scheduling, and servicing of our products in your homes, projects, and buildings.
We are passionate about what we do at Pella Mid-Atlantic, and we're looking for people who share our passion – from sales to installation to accounting, and everything in between. If you are a motivated, caring, and driven individual looking for a career with a world-class company, come join us!
***Part time or Full time with Flexible schedule. We are open 7 days a week, scheduling will include a night and weekend day.***
The Call Center Representative position will be making outbound calls to schedule appointments. There is no cold calling. The Call Center Representative will also answer inbound calls and respond to live chat conversation on our website. We are looking for representatives that loves customer service, sales (of any kind), and are persuasive and warm on the phone. This position is either full-time or part-time (15 – 29 hours per week) and pays a base wage and commission. We are open 7 days a week with day, evening and weekend schedules or a mix of all 3.
- Meet and exceed daily and monthly objectives based on metrics established to include outbound calls, scheduled appointments, and quota.
- Route inbound calls to the appropriate person within the organization.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Clear communication skills
- Achieving team sales and customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Engage prospective customers
- High School diploma preferred or 1+ years of related experience
- Prior sales/customer service experience a plus
- Create a sense of trust and reliability with customers
- Possess an upbeat personality, confidence, is curious, quick to learn and customer focused
- Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency and responsiveness to internal and external customer needs.
- Ability to overcome objections
- Must be articulate and a clear communicator on the phone
- Seeks out internal experts and utilizes their knowledge
- Focused on details and follow through
- Experience with Microsoft Office, CRM and smart devices, and ability to learn internal software programs and applications
- Displays a high level of integrity.
Pella Mid-Atlantic performs background checks and drug screens on all candidates. We perform motor vehicle checks on all employees that drive for the company
Pella Mid-Atlantic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at Pella Mid-Atlantic