Professional Trade Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Trade Sales Representative -B2B
Pella Doors and Windows of Northern California, an innovative, dynamic, growing company is looking for a Business Development Sales Professional. We need a confident, outgoing individual who is self-disciplined and thrives on a challenge opening new accounts with Builders, Contractors and Remodelers.
· Competitive salary plus commission-based compensation.
· Car allowance.
· Company provided smartphone, laptop computer and product samples.
· Full benefits package including Medical, Dental and 401K plans.
· High end quality engineered product solutions unmatched in the construction industry.
· Excellent training programs.
· College degree (Business, Sales, or other related field) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Valid license and own a reliable insured vehicle.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Superior time-management and organization skills.
· Ability to be mobile and occasionally lift/move 40 lbs.
· Live in market specified in advertisement.
· CRM or Salesforce experience.
· Specific industry knowledge, including general construction application and terminology.
· Knowledge of window and door application, components, and terminology.
Responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
· Responsible for all aspects of the sale including product application, installation, and customer service.
· Current knowledge of industry codes, trends, and requirements.
· Represent Pella NorCal at company sponsored events, professional group invitations, trade association meetings and customer shows.
· Identify customer pain points to drive business growth and revenue.
· Read and interpret blueprints.
· Understand and instruct installation of Pella products in accordance with recommended guideline of the manufacturer.
· Self-generate and follow up on opportunities and leads generated by Pella Corporation & Pella NorCal.
About Pella Corporation:
In the small Dutch Community of Pella, Iowa in 1925, Pete and Lucille Kuyper invested in a newfangled invention – a window screen that rolled up and down like a shade. The couple went on to start a company based on the principles of traditional American values, integrity, and the desire to enrich the homes and lives of others.
Today, Pella Corporation is still owned by the Kuyper family, and continues to be a leader in technology and product innovation. In fact, Pella Corporation has been awarded more than 150 product and design patents. And the team at Pella is as committed as ever to continuing the company's proud heritage of building innovative windows and doors.
Pella Doors and Windows of Northern California
Get fresh Trade Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.