Residential Junior Sales Representative
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Residential Junior Sales Representative - Expectations
As Pella Junior Residential Sales Representative, you’ll be charged with learning the necessary skills in order to sell our window and door products to customers within a particular area. You will spend approximately twelve months between a showroom and field setting. The role involves learning how to design effective strategies for closing company set appointments, creating a daily plan of action, and executing it.
As a junior sales professional, you will learn to understand that the number of sales made is a result of consumers’ needs matched with the right solutions. As a Pella Junior Residential Sales Representative you’ll spend your first six months learning the Pella process, Pella’s products, and the sales skills necessary to evaluate customers’ needs. Being a member of the Pella Sales Team you will have support from both your manager and fellow team members that will position you for future success.
Pella Junior Sales Representatives are also our company ambassadors and are expected to always maintain good conduct and professional standards to present a good image of Pella Boston to our customers/prospects.
Residential Junior Sales Representative - Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to pass information to customers effectively
- Familiarity with computer software and Microsoft Office
- Confidence to speak to people of various educational and cultural backgrounds
- Strong ability to manage time and complex tasks before deadline is reached
- A personal vehicle with a clean driving record
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability to maintain optimism at all times.
What you’ll be offered:
- Excellent five-week intensive training program (sales process and product knowledge).
- Pre-Set Appointments (once approved) and No Cold Calling!
- Smartphone and Laptop are provided
- Full benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance
Our mission is to provide the highest quality and value product, and services to our customers, at a level of profitability that encourages risk-taking and rewards Team Members and shareholders.
Our Company Culture is goal orientated, inclusive, and supportive! We believe in continuous training and career development to provide a challenging, enjoyable and rewarding atmosphere.
At Pella we believe that each team member contributes directly to Pella’s growth and success. Apply today to learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors.
As an individually owned Pella branch we are committed to excellence, which has helped to propel Pella into one of the most successful window and door manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. Pella Corporation, is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Pella BostonNatick, MA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.