Customer Service Representative - Woburn Showroom
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Showroom Brand Ambassador
Are you a confident, outgoing team player who constantly strives to be number one and has a motivational impact on everyone you meet? If so we need to talk to you. Boston Window and Door dba Pella Windows and Doors – Serving Eastern Massachusetts is now looking for a Showroom Brand Ambassador for the Woburn location.
As a brand ambassador your goal would be to convert potential clients to sales. You don't always sell the product directly but put prospects in touch with a member of our sales team and provide customer support.
Promoting our company's products, messaging, and maintaining a world class image at the showroom is a key factor to our success.
Why work with us?
You wish to be a part of a positive, supportive, and stimulating team environment.
You want career development geared towards your success.
You aspire for opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge.
You deserve competitive compensation and full benefits.
- Full Benefits package including PTO, Medical, Dental, vision 401K and Life Insurance
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the Window and Door industry
- Excellent Training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand in a small business setting
- Support Outside Sales Reps
- Ensure all sales transactions are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Outbound calling to confirm appointments and qualify leads
- Greet customers as they enter showroom
- Answer telephone calls from past and potential customers
- Train others in product application and systems usage to assist the sales staff in closing sales
Our mission is to provide the highest quality and value product, and services to our customers, at a level of profitability that encourages risk-taking and rewards Team Members and shareholders.
Our Company Culture is goal orientated, inclusive, and supportive! We believe in continuous training and career development to provide a challenging, enjoyable and rewarding atmosphere.
At Pella we believe that each team member contributes directly to Pella’s growth and success, and we hope you will take pride in being a member of our team. Apply today to learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors!
At Pella Windows & Doors of Boston, we are committed to excellence, which has helped to propel Pella into one of the most successful window and door manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and business by designing, testing, manufacturing, and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Pella BostonWoburn, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.