Technical Customer Service Representative at Pelican Water
Pelican Water, now a part of Pentair. Pentair is proud to be #11 on the Forbes list of World's Best Employers.
Pelican Water is a Company that helps families enjoy cleaner, safer, better tasting water in their homes in an environmentally friendly way. It is our philosophy that each employee is an individual who deserves to be treated with respect and dignity. We are a team and we all perform a variety of different tasks and “pitch in” as needed. The future growth and success of Pelican Water depends on you thinking first and then acting accordingly. By working together, we can stay firmly on the path of achieving our common goals and achieving exceptional service to our customers.
Pelican Water Systems is seeking a Technical / Customer Service Representative. If you’re technically and mechanically savvy, and like to solve problems, we have a great opportunity for YOU. Pelican Water Systems has an opening for a Technical / Customer Service Representative. As a member of the Pelican Water Customer Support Team, this hybrid position will utilize your skills within technical /mechanical service and customer service functions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Cheerfully help each customer on the phone, chat, or email to place orders, give product information, locate packages, and resolve customer service concerns
· Pre-sale duties include: assisting in researching the status of customer orders; assisting in resolution of technical issues, sending appropriate pricing and/or product literature; providing pricing information; communicating schedule changes, product enhancements, etc.
· Post-sale duties may include: assisting in determination of status of equipment returns, repairs, or replacements; reviewing warranty claims; providing information on possible product problems and pricing of repairs and/or items not covered under warranty
· Attend monthly meetings and commit to training programs
· Be able to work your assigned hours, including occasional evenings and Saturdays
· Minimum 5 years customer support/technical service
· Knowledge of technical / mechanical parts / specifications a must
· Demonstrated track record in solving problems that cross internal and external disciplines
· Calm, patient, flexible demeanor
· Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work a flexible work schedule as required
· High level of computer literacy, salesforce.com or similar CRM experience a plus
· Plumbing Experience a plus
- Growing company
- Fantastic team environment
- Excellent training
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term disability
- Voluntary term life
- Paid Time Off
Pelican Water Systems, now a part of Pentair is a company with values based on integrity, honesty and trust dedicated to exceeding customer and employee expectations. Our full line of water treatment products are specifically designed to address water concerns in an ecologically friendly way. For more information on our products please visit www.pelicanwater.com