INSIDE SALES CONSULTANT- PENTAIR-PELICAN WATER SYSTEMS: DELAND, FL
If you are a sales professional that thrives in a great culture, wants to be part of a winning team, loves helping customers, and desires to earn a great living, we have a fantastic opportunity for YOU! In fact, this may be the best sales opportunity you’ve ever come across.
· Pentair...Forbes #11 List Worlds Best Employer
· Fantastic team environment with massive growth and expansion
· Warm, qualified leads-everyday!
· Aggressive commission plan
· Strong base salary
· Sales contest and spiffs
· Excellent training
· Base Salary + Commission = Uncapped earning potential
You will be primarily responsible for interacting with customers and prospects via the phone, inbound and outbound. Your role is to solve your customer’s water problems by understanding their needs, current water challenges and desired results to recommend the best Pelican solution. You will be highly successful if you bring GREAT customer engagement phone skills to the table.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Professionally engage with each customer on the phone, live chat, or email to solve water problems, secure orders, provide product information, or resolve customer service concerns.
· Diligently work and follow-up on all leads (phone, web, marketing, etc.)
· Log and task every customer engagement into Salesforce.com
Required Qualifications and Skills
· Hunter mentality- willing and excited to follow up on warm, qualified, educated consumer leads
· Ability to understand technical parts / specifications
· Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to actively and sincerely engage with customers is critical to success in this role.
· Excellent telephone communication (listening and explaining required)
· Ability to work a flexible work schedule as required-we need to be available when our customers wish to engage with us!
· High level of computer literacy, experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience
· Consultative sales experience with a proven track record of success (progress vs. quotas, customer reviews, etc.) is a plus
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
· Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
· Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
· Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
· Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
At Pentair, we believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean water. We deliver a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business and industry around the world. Our industry leading and proven portfolio of solutions enables people, business and industry to access clean, safe water, reduce water consumption, and recover and reuse it. We help ensure water is clean when returned to the environment. Whether it’s for fitness and fun, healthier homes, better flood control, safer sky rises, more sustainable ways to farm, or safe drinking water for those who need it most, we won’t stop until the world’s water is managed the best way possible.
From approximately 130 locations in 34 countries, Pentair’s 10,000 employees are united in our unwavering belief that the future of water depends on us. Our 2018 revenue was $3.0 billion.
Next Steps...Complete 2nd online application with our parent company Pentair.