Lead Teacher for Established Preschool
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Lead Teacher for an Established Preschool to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age-appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Must possess at minimum an Asociates Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Previous experience in childcare
- Demonstrated ability to lead classroom staff and collaborate in a team setting
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children and staff
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pelham Childrens Center
Get fresh Lead Preschool Teacher jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.