Are you an analytical, insatiably curious person that can’t help but try new ideas and study the results? Would you rather come to work in jeans? Does the idea of making a positive impact on the planet while being part of a high performance team excite you?
If the above statement describes you then perhaps you’d be a great fit with Pela as a Media Buyer on our growing team!
- Are really interested in electric vehicles
- Appreciate a good debate even with your boss
- Figure out how to fix it instead of who is to blame
- Paid for your own stuff when you were a teenager
- Are excited about building empowered teams
- Have pulled recyclables out of the trash
- Believe we do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children
- Work to protect and restore the environment
- Aren't afraid to make mistakes as long as we learn
- Care more about your values and intelligence than your experience
- Are committed to creating team dynamics that create empowerment vs. entitlement
Our Core Values:
- Commit to a culture that builds a strong COMMUNITY
- Foster CREATIVITY to inspire fresh innovation
- Embrace COURAGE by taking action despite uncertainty
- Live with Awareness and CONSCIOUSNESS of our choices
The Media Buyer position at Pela is an exciting opportunity for someone who is energized by both big-picture strategy, huge social impact, and the daily execution of viral social media advertising campaigns.
By leveraging existing expertise in media planning, strategy and analytics, the right candidate will work with our marketing team to create ads that generate sales from Pela’s advertising platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Pinterest etc..)
- Build and manage digital direct response marketing campaigns on platforms, predominantly on Facebook/Instagram, with potential for other platforms like Google, and Native platforms.
- Create target audiences, ideas, copy, and images/video
- Plan, create and collaborate with the Creative team to build ads that drive sales for Pela’s products.
- Analyze campaign data to determine what works/doesn’t work to optimize the creation of future ads
- Monitor media budgets, grow profitability and provide media spend reporting and insights.
- Consistently develop new marketing skills and adopt new techniques and technologies that are relevant for media of all types
A Bit About You:
- You have experience working with one or all of the following: Facebook Business Manager, Yahoo Gemini Advertising, Taboola Native Content ad, and/or Google Display/Search
- You have a university degree or a diploma in Marketing or a related field (or you have a combination of valuable work experiences)
- You have an innate curiosity about how things work and are always eager to learn
- You possess strong analytical and math skills, plus pay great attention to detail
- You have very strong written and oral communication skills (Bonus points if you speak another language!)