Pel-State Oil Company is seeking experienced Store Sales Managers to oversee our retail facilities. You will be responsible for the overall operation of the store. This includes Sales, Administrative Duties, Net Profit, Managing Company Property, Merchandising, Store Budgeting, Personnel Management, Staffing and Scheduling.
The Store Sales Manager will also:
- Ensure exceptional customer service at all times
- Conduct meetings with subordinate employees
- Establish and Maintain effective vendor relationships
As a Store Sales Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the staffing, recruiting, training, motivating and maintaining qualified store employees.
Additional responsibilities for the Store Sales Manager include:
- Driving sales
- Managing team members
- Mentoring team members
- Tracking inventory
- Providing customer service
- Performing P&L analysis
What Are We Looking For?
As a Store Sales Manager, you must exemplify integrity and accountability at the managerial level as well as demonstrate excellent team leadership skills. The Store Sales Manager will be that beacon of sunshine that every customer looks forward to seeing everyday! Furthermore, schedule flexibility is a must! Able to work nights, weekends and even holidays as necessary.
Additional requirements include:
- Minimum 1-2 years of management experience in the retail, restaurant, grocery or other service industry with responsibility for financial results
- Previous management proficiency in retail with P&L accountability
- Ability to create and maintain a customer focused culture
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Pel-State Services is an equal opportunity employer.