Warehouse / Shipping / Receiving Clerk
Peirce-Phelps Swedesboro, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Peirce-Phelps, Inc. is currently accepting applications for a full-time Warehouse / Shipping / Receiving Clerk in our Swedesboro, NJ location.
We are looking for individuals who are eager to further their career with an opportunity to play a key role for well-established, growing business.
Peirce-Phelps, Inc. is a regional distributor of Carrier HVAC equipment, parts, and supplies for 20 branches which services the tri-state area.
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., some overtime as needed
Position summary: The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for reconciling all daily outbound branch transfers and sales order shipping receipts. Additionally, the clerk will provide counter support to our external "will-call" customer operations. Further, the clerk will assist the operations staff with reports, phone support, filling processes and performing warehouse daily cycle count processes.
- 2+ years office coordination, shipping/receiving experience within a warehouse environment
- Shipping / receiving experience
- Able to perform manual cycle count processes
- Impeccable customer service skill set is crucial for success in this role
- Must be well organized, flexible, and reliable
- Strong sense of urgency within a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with English language
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products; specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must be able to stand or sit greater than 2 hours continuously
- HVAC knowledge preferred, but not required
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Peirce-Phelps