- Penetrate new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with Pega s partners to generate Pega value propositions
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization
- The world s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You should be interested in making the world s leading financial institutions more productive, efficient, and most importantly customer-centric. We are seeking an engaging and motivated enterprise software sales professional driven to make a difference in the way banks connect with their customers. You must be able to push the customer s thinking to quickly gain credibility and build a strong relationship based on adding value instead of resolving tension in the relationship. Through the creation of constructive tension, you help customers understand the urgency and impact of a new behavior, and then proactively coach them through the behavior change.
Qualifications will include:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience
- 8 10 + years of direct sales experience
- Success in a sales environment and domain expertise in related industry
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products. Working knowledge of BPM, CRM, Case Management Software or enterprise-wide specific solutions within the related industry is preferred