Job Category: Professional Services
Location: US - Alabama - Remote | US - Connecticut - Remote | US - DC - Remote | US - Delaware - Remote | US - Florida - Remote | US - Georgia - Remote | US - Kentucky - Remote | US - Louisiana - Remote | US - Maryland - Remote | US - Massachusetts - Remote | US - Michigan - Remote | US - Minnesota - Remote | US - Mississippi - Remote | US - New Hampshire - Bedford | US - New Jersey - Remote | US - New York - Remote | US - North Carolina - Remote | US - Ohio - Remote | US - Pennsylvania - Remote | US - Rhode Island - Remote | US - South Carolina - Remote | US - Tennessee - Remote | US - Vermont - Remote | US - Virginia - Remote
Meet Our Team:
As a Practice Leader, you will play a key role in the sales cycle and delivery of our software solutions to the largest companies in the world. Our Practice Leader team is dynamic and engaging and are dedicated to client success.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
This is a high-profile and demanding role, requiring a combination of analytical skills, thought leadership, project/ process management, and cross-functional collaboration skills. This role is designed to help Pega grow its business; provide high-quality services to its clients, partners and employees; increase the efficiency and productivity of current team members; manage and help develop talented and experienced employees; and help develop a delivery infrastructure for rapid growth.
What You'll Do at Pega:
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting continued best practices in Pega's Consulting organization within numerous areas:
- Lead work efforts, execute and grow Consulting billings in assigned projects and accounts.
- Deliver the sold project margin goal by managing write-offs and staff assignments within the project budget.
- Achieve a minimum of 20% personal billable utilization.
- Achieve annual quota license as assigned.
- Develop and manage ELs and delivery teams and ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and with the highest consistent quality.
- Serve as the project escalation point for your team's clients to ensure high quality. deliverables, solutions and client management on projects.
- Collaborate with the Pega sales and technical organizations to maximize growth opportunities.
- Develop and maintain deep client contacts as assigned.
- Achieve and maintain assigned Certifications and needed credentials.
- Serve as a role model in project management, best practice sharing, proactive actions, and creative problem-solving activities.
- Mentor assigned team resources to develop their full potential, to ensure adoption of methodology and delivery of quality of work, and to ensure that company objectives are met.
- Participate in senior-level customer governance boards.
You have proven experience in professional services delivery or business development, as well as experience in one of our target industries. You are a natural, fast-paced learner able to turn out solutions of your own initiative, and you are comfortable positioning yourself as an educator equipped to offer large accounts practical solutions to relevant industry problems. You can speak with confidence and clarity and can hold gravitas in conversations with C-suite executives or VPs of Marketing. This is a position for someone who is a goal-driven, challenge-seeking performer.
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS (Business or Technical Degree preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in a professional services delivery or business development role
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services, and products
- Ability to achieve role based Pega certifications
- Ability to complete Industry Specific Training as required
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
As anand Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact.