Customer Service Representative **Zoom Interviews Available**
Have you been affected by the pandemic and are looking for a new beginning?
Are you a people’s person looking for something outside the norm?
Do you want to be coached by experts?
Then this is the place for you!
Customer Service Representative Duties:
- Acting as a liaison between the clients and customers
- Helping to answer any customer questions
- Presenting our client's services in the best light
- Take part in daily workshops
- Work alongside the sales team to ensure client sales goals are being met
- Attend weekly client and staff meetings
- Help with the processing of orders
Customer Service Representative - Benefits and Location:
This role is offered on a permanent basis and will include an attractive package, including uncapped earning potential. You will be required to commute to our office in Cleveland daily. On top of this you can expect:
- Weekly social events
- Black tie galas
- Ongoing support and training
- Weekly and monthly incentives
- Fun office environment
- Excellent support from team member
- Plus much, much more
No experience in customer service? NO PROBLEM! We believe in training our own people, so we provide ongoing training to all new and existing employees.
Customer Service Representative Basic Requirements and Desired Qualities:
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills
- Individuals need to be able to commute to our office located in Cleveland, OH 44114
- Exceptional time management skills
- Works well in a team and also individually
- Must be over the age of 18 in order to qualify
Don’t wait any longer to start your career and see the world all at the same time! Apply NOW!
Next Step for Consideration for the Customer Service Representative Role:
Send in your resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn Profile immediately in order to be contacted upon application review.
Pegasus's primary mission is to stand out. We’re all about going back to the basics and understand the importance of conversational campaigns! We believe that we differ from other firms based on our energy, vision, and determination to provide long lasting and memorable experiences.
We strive to keep excitable energy evident in each of our campaigns; understanding that this is important at all levels of our organization from the in-house training of our brand ambassadors to our CEO’s hands-on leadership approach.
We’re determined to change the face of the industry, fed up with impersonal and boring marketing campaigns. We’re ready to start something new, and we’re hoping you’ll come along for the ride.