Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: September 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is full-time and with the help of a full-time HR Coordinator and part-time HR Assistant, maintains the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources office. The HR Generalist maintains Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Work on Benefits, enrollment, changes and cancellations
- Investigate employee misconduct/handle all verbal and written warnings.
- Initiate Employee Satisfaction Surveys to improve morale
- Provide ongoing support for employees and HR staff
- Solve interpersonal conflicts/complete Concerns
- Conduct performance reviews for caregivers
- Provide employee development opportunities
- Write policies and provide guidance on HR law
- Employee Handbook, keep updated with any changes
- Employee Terminations
- Safety Committee Meetings
- Workers Compensation claims
- Conduct New Hire Orientation
- Research and schedule Job Fairs
- Be a self-starter and have a creative mindset
- Extroverted and have a "can do" attitude
- Highly organized and able to manage various responsibilities and projects
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in an HR role (2 years preferred)
- 40 hours weekly
- Short-Term Disability
- Life insurance
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Referral Bonus Program
- Flexible Hours
Pegasus Social Services
Get fresh Teen HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.