- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The person in this role will perform routine maintenance duties including painting, and basic equipment or facility repairs based on the scope of work on job site assigned to, by performing the following duties:
- Essential Functions
- Preventative maintenance
- Painting / patching interior walls and doors
- Carpet repair
- Respond to building requests as needed.
- Reporting exterior damages.
- Wood repair
- Checking light fixtures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good client/customer service skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Decision making
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning products or willing to learn.
- Attendance/ Punctuality is consistent at work and on time.
Work Shift / Schedule:
Sunday - Thursday
Start Time: 8:00 pm - End Time: 4:30 am
Pegasus leads the way in comprehensive cleaning and maintenance solutions. We leverage cutting-edge technology to create and maintain clean, healthy, and safe indoor environments for commercial, industrial, and manufacturing facilities.
Pegasus was named by Inc. Magazine as one of the "Fastest Growing Private Companies in America".
When a customer picks up the phone or sees a Pegasus representative at their facility, they know that they are dealing directly with an owner of the company. Everyone has one overriding goal: do whatever it takes to guarantee our customer’s satisfaction. It is our goal to deliver “WOW” experiences through exceeding our customer’s and employee’s expectations. We are quick to respond with care, compassion, and attention to detail. Working as a part of a world-class team to achieve great things together, if our customers and employees don’t rave about Pegasus, then we have failed.
We were named by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Fastest Growing Private Companies in America in 2000” and “Best Places To Work in 2021”. We are an ESOP (employee-owned) company and certified by Green Seal, LEED, HubZone, and ISO 9001:2015.
Pegasus Building Services
AddressLos Angeles, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at Pegasus Building Services
Get fresh Painter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.