The Sales Planning Analyst will play a critical role on the Planning & Insights team by providing ongoing analytical support to the E-commerce and Club segments of the CPG division.
This position will work with Sales, Category Management and Trade Planning and is responsible for data analysis and reporting, providing fact-based insights to track current initiatives and identify trends to drive internal and external strategies. Qualities include strong fundamentals in data trend analysis to evaluate business opportunities and the ability to multi-task and produce deliverables against simultaneous projects.
This is a full-time, exempt position.
- Provide insightful analytical support to the sales, customer marketing and leadership teams
- Deliver monthly standardized S&OP reporting and develop forecast accuracy scorecards
- Conduct ad-hoc data requests and performance assessments for team as well as support on Sales Planning team deliverables
- Analyze consumer and market insights from internal and external databases to understand root causes of changes in metrics, business critical trends, and performance
- Leads pricing/promotion surveys and other trackers
- Supports new item launches with tracking and reporting
- Own business recaps (week, month, quarterly) to inform short term and long-term financial strategies/action plans
- Monitor sales and performance trends to identify issues and opportunities
- Develop compelling and impactful customer presentation materials
- Assure successful execution of pricing, merchandising and distribution strategies by monitoring in-market performance and recommending course-corrections
- Must have strong analytical skills, collaboration, attention to detail, and be results oriented
- A proactive, independent, high-energy, positive attitude is a must
- 1-3 years of related consumer packaged goods analytics work experience required
- Experience with Nielsen, IRI, Profitero, or other syndicated data
- Highly proficient in Excel and Power Point
- Well organized and able to handle multiple projects
- Problem-solving skills
- BA/BS required
Peet’s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about our craft and who we are please visit our website.
We look forward to hearing from you!