Senior Solutions Engineer ( Remote )
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Solutions Engineer’s role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation internal and client infrastructure systems in support of core organizational functions. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all customer environments if applicable. The. Senior Solutions Engineer is responsible for resolving escalated service issues, coaching other engineers to resolutions, engineering and implementing complex projects. The Senior Solutions Engineer is a key position at Peerless Tech Solutions providing solutions for the highest-level technical issues and implementations.
- Lead customer and internal projects through the implementation process.
- Drive the fulfillment of basic, intermediate, and advanced projects including GCC High Migrations, DUO, MFA, and related Managed Services and well as company initiatives.
- Review with your manager and team regular performance updates and/or review to identify variances and corrective action on all assigned projects.
- Tackle the most challenging problems in distributed cloud and serverless computing.
- Develop new products and new solutions for Peerless Tech Solutions.
- Provide strong leadership and daily work direction and mentorship to the engineering vertical.
- Serve as a technical escalation point to troubleshoot complex issues with clients’ cloud infrastructure, applications, and serverless functions.
- Embrace security-first, assumed breach methodologies to ensure client compliance and continuously improve client security posture.
- Assist with pre-sales calls with sales and clients as requested.
- Work under minimal supervision and prioritize incoming work.
- Troubleshoot client issues via phone and remote access and provide root cause analysis.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of various engineering solutions.
- Provide feedback to management on process improvements and areas of concern.
- Provide excellent customer service and remain calm and courteous during stressful situations.
- Communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Manage several projects simultaneously.
- Show leadership traits and foster a team atmosphere.
- Provide emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule.
- Achieve project goals while being aware of the sensitive nature of the customer and data as a representative of Peerless Tech Solutions.
- Recognize potential problem areas against the project plans and be prepared to identify and implement alterative solutions.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues and service a priority.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to Peerless Tech Solutions.
- Provide regular updates to your manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-year degree in computer science, business or another applicable field or practical experience.
- 5-10 years of cloud engineering with management capabilities in a multi-tenant, multi account AWS/Azure environment.
- Intermediate/Advanced comprehension of technological concepts.
- Knowledge of networking and application protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT platform, storage, and network virtualization architecture.
Certificates and Licenses:
- While performing the duties of this role, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- Oral Communication- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in both negative and positive situation, listen and get clarification, respond well to questions, and participate in meetings.- Continuous
- Reading – Ability to receive information through personal computer, fax, e-mail, and text messages. – Continuous
- Requires vision to perform work dealing with data and figures and computer screens – Continuous
- Requires ability to prepare and execute presentations. – Continuous
- Responds positively and productively to stressful customer situations - Continuous
- Assists others to resolve problems – Continuous
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously - Continuous
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions - Continuous
No supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Peerless Tech Solutions, LLC
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Get fresh Senior Solutions Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!