- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Peerless-AV is currently looking for a Fabrication Clerk for our second shift, 1:30 pm - 10:00 pm. This position has the possibility to move to first shift hours of 7:00 am - 3:30 pm. In this position, you will be reporting directly to the Fabrication Supervisor for day-to-day tasks.
This position will be responsible for setting up our new ERP system that manages, authorizes and tracks our employees labors and hours. This position will manually input data from our old clocking system to our new one.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment desired or equivalent
- Bi-lingual speaking English with Spanish is a plus
- Data Entry
- Good communicative and verbal skills
- Good follow-up skills
- Outlook Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Acumatica CRM
Communicates with departments efficiently on work requests
Maintains data entry of incoming material
Maintains all logs and reports documentation; attention to detail
Operates copiers, printing machines and scanning equipment
Accurately types in labor hours and employees clocking hours
Sending employees shift hours to Human Resources
Setting up, creating and printing procedures for all of fabrication personnel to follow.
Lifting anywhere from 5-15 lbs.
Other duties as assigned
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Peerless Industries