Service Technician - Omaha - Air Compressors, Air Dryers, and more
- $25 to $45 Hourly
Service Technician: Now hiring. Air Compressor maintenance background preferred.
Wages: $25-$45 an hour based on experience. 40-hours per week guaranteed with potential for Overtime Pay.
Peerless Energy Systems is a distributor of Sullair Industrial air compressors covering the Midwest. We have 3 branches, Omaha, Sioux City, and near Cedar Rapids.
Our core values are Reliable, Dedicated, and Responsive; we are looking for individuals who embody these values to join our team.
As a member of our Service department your primary responsibilities will be scheduled preventive maintenance, trouble shooting, and downtime break-fix service.
The job entails the service and or repair of customer equipment as well as Peerless Energy Systems owned rental equipment. This includes but not limited to air compressors, dryers, process vacuum equipment, chillers, abrasive blast equipment, blowers etc.
You must have a clean driving record. You will need to be proactive in promoting and selling our services to the customer and show a desire to perform efficiently in all tasks while taking care of customer needs.
Hours of Operation- 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with customers, vendors, and co-workers.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with customers and co-workers.
- Provide technical assistance on equipment start-ups, installations, and repairs of compressed air systems. Including hands-on work to ensure equipment operates properly.
- Use precision measuring tools for diagnostic troubleshooting of compressed air equipment.
- Maintain knowledge of operations and parts manuals associated with all equipment.
- Serve as technical support for customers.
- Document service and installation activities by completing work orders for each job, maintenance checklist, and daily time sheets.
- Conduct safety assessments of a continuously changing working environment.
- Increase customers’ awareness of how company products, services, and solutions.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with established policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Work with Service Coordinator on gathering parts and supplies necessary to complete installations and repairs.
- Retirement- Peerless Energy Systems currently has a Safe Harbor 401K retirement plan. You can put up to the Federal maximum in your 401K yearly (we provide 3% for all employees without a mandatory match)
- Full Health Insurance Coverage - 2 plan options (75% of health care premium paid by Peerless)
- Life Insurance (company paid $50K policy; also offer additional voluntary term life for self, spouse, and dependents)
- Dental Insurance option
- Vision Insurance option
- Long- and Short-Term Disability Coverage options
- Yearly Bonus
- Vacation- One (1) week of vacation after your first 90 days, two (2) weeks of vacation after the start of your second year, and three (3) weeks of vacation after 5 years of continuous employment.
- Holidays- We currently observe the following paid holidays: Christmas, New Year’s Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Memorial Day, & Thanksgiving.
Peerless Energy SystemsOmaha, NE
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.