- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A leading manufacturer of engine emission control systems has an immediate opening for an Industrial Painter. The company designs and manufactures a full range of exhaust after-treatment emission control products for OE and aftermarket diesel, LPG, gasoline and natural gas engines. Candidates that have worked in an industrial manufacturing environment or in metal fabrication shop are preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Painting in Spray Booth
- Mix paints to desired colors and consistencies
- Operate equipment to clean, wash, strip, sand, or otherwise prepare items for application of paint
- Operate hand-held spray guns to spray paint or coat stationary items.
- Clean and maintain painting and coating, ventilation, compressed air and personal protective equipment
- Maintain assigned work area and equipment in a safe and professional manner
- Maintain product quality
- Knowledge of various painting methods and applications
- Understanding or reading of drawings and/or blueprints
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of similar experience of progressive responsibility in painting and/or coatings
- Operation, maintenance and proper use of paint spray equipment in a controlled environment
- Experience with hand-held spray guns
- Experience and ability applying paint with brush and roll
- Experience with oven to heat parts prior to painting
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, and drawings
- Remove old finishes by stripping, sanding, wire brushing, degreaser
- Assertive personality with strong self-discipline and sense of urgency.
Do give us a call if you're interested we have multiple openings right now within Ontario, Canada
Please visit us at : www.peelhr.com
24/7 Number :+1-(647) 424-0399 & +1-647-557-2943
Get fresh Industrial Painter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.