Agency: Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA).
Closing Date for Resumes: August 9, 2019 @ 5:00 PM (CT).
Contract Type: W2 with benefits
Visa requirements: US Citizen, Greencard Holder, EAD. No H1B
As a senior Hyland OnBase Administrator, the Worker will be responsible for analyzing, preparing, developing, and migrating CPA paper and electronic forms into a Hyland OnBase solution. The Worker must have extensive knowledge and comfort performing the following:
- Configuring document workflow in OnBase v 18
- Integrating data transfer across tools using Infiniworx (from scanner) and ExchangeIT (between Hyland products)
- Developing OnBase eForms for specific business applications
Onsite Requirements: Worker will be required to work on site with the team. Working remotely will be very limited and must be pre-approved by the Direct Supervisor.
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS (Required)
In addition to the above and the specific experience detailed below, worker:
• Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work in a diverse team environment
• Knowledge of project management and software development methodologies
• Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Must be able to work around projects and deadlines with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary
• Perform related work as assigned
Minimum Requirements:YearsSkills/Experience8Experience managing mid to large scale enterprise projects.5Experience designing, developing, and deploying Content Management Systems.5Extensive experience working with complex forms validation requirements.5Experience designing, building and deploying OnBase E-forms.5Experience implementing enterprise software solutions.4Experience with highly complex application security requirements3Experience configuring OnBase DocPop, Application Enabler, Disconnected Scanning3Experience developing, configuring, and deploying web services within Microsoft Server1Experience in most recent version of Hyland OnBase (ver.18)
Preferences:YearsSkills/ExperienceYes/NoOne or more certifications: Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA+), ECM Practitioner (ECMp), OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA), OnBase Certified Application Programming Interface (OCAPI), OnBase Certified Support Engineer (OCSE) , and The OnBase WorkView Certification (OCWV)3Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Link, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.