Speech Language Pathologist/Speech Therapist/ SLP/Full-Time
** Salary: Salary: $8,500.00 to $10,020.00 /month
**Highly competitive pay rate commensurate with experience. Will beat your best offer!**
**Comprehensive Company Sponsored benefits along with competitive rate**
* Great Benefits- many options for Company Sponsored Health Coverage*
* Professional Development Allowance*
* 401(k) with matching contributions*
* Paid time off*
* Biweekly payroll, deposits directly*
*Flexible, friendly and supportive company culture we truly enjoy*
Do you price Education and Teamwork?
Would you like to be a part of Positive Atmosphere cultivated by Innovation and Enthusiasm?
We invite you to join our team!
Pediatric Therapy Associates is a multi-disciplinary team fueled with the mission of developing children to their fullest. We serve student population Pre-K through Grade 12. Service are at the School Sites, our Pediatric Clinic, and Live Online More about us at www.TherapyPediatric.com
We are looking to broaden our team of licensed Speech Language Pathologists serving children at school and clinic locations. We seek talented Speech Language Pathologists passionate about making an impact in the lives of children we serve.
Speech Language Pathologist Responsibilities
- Plan and execute programs and interventions for students and children and support student achievement and further their skills.
- You are a team player who collaborates effectively with a team of therapists, educators, caregivers. You thrive in an environment driven by innovation, education and teamwork and furthers a culture that supports our mission.
Speech Language Pathologist requirements- SLP state license, experience with Pediatric and/or School based population
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $8,500.00 to $10,020.00 /month