PTS, Inc. is seeking a caring and qualified full-time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to provide school-based services for a local school district.
- RBT will meet the student's transportation at 7am, accompany to school and return to home at approximately 4pm
- Experience with challenging behaviors and high needs are highly preferred
- Highly competitive rates for the right candidate!
A Registered Behavior Technician provides 1:1 behavioral intervention services to children with special needs. Registered Behavior Technicians are responsible for implementing Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) based programs as directed by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Ask us about our bonus program.
- High School Diploma
- Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT)
- One year experience preferred
- Completes a BACB approved RBT course and keeps registration to the BACB current.
- Works together with BCBA to ensure 5% of program hours are overseen in accordance to the BACB RBT supervision standards.
- Assists the BCBA in implementing behavioral programming in a home and/or school setting.
- Collects data on all programming and writes progress notes.
- Advises and consults with the family and other agency personnel with BCBA oversight.
- Understands and adheres to established policies and procedures.
- Participates with all other interdisciplinary team members.
- With the BCBA, instructs team members on proper implementation of various ABA programs and behavioral interventions.
- Attends team meetings as required.
- Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient related information.
- Immediately reports to BCBA any incidents/variances or complaints.
- Adheres to Agency standards and consistently interprets and accurately performs all assigned responsibilities.
- Maintains acceptable attendance status, per Agency policy.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills through daily documentation and infrequent overtime for routine assignments.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Performs other duties as assigned.