The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for recruiting and scheduling field staff for ongoing nursing assignments. This will be achieved through sourcing candidates, conducting prescreens and scheduling testing for the candidates. Once onboarded, the Staffing Coordinator will manage field staff while on assignment (admin functions only). The Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter directly impacts our growth and plays a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible nursing talent. The Staffing Coordinator must have demonstrated ability to prioritize his/her time and understand the value of providing exceptional customer service to the clients and employees of Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC.
- Utilizes recruitment tools and executes recruitment strategies to attract, screen and hire quality nurses who meet immediate and projected needs.
- Determines applicant qualifications by reviewing resumes and conducting prescreens and reference checks. Coordinates testing and skills check-offs for qualifying applicants. Maintains rapport with the candidate through the hiring process.
- Staffing cases to specific care needs and personalities.
- Supervises field staff - including scheduling assignments, monitoring attendance, setting pay rates and payroll responsibilities.
- Maintains regular contact and develops relationships with active clients to identify current staffing needs, requirements and projected new openings.
- Documents candidate, field staff and client correspondence and activities within Home Healthcare and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Works in rotation with on-call team as Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC provides after-hours support for staff and clients.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures as well as company goals and objectives.
- Contributes to goal setting, process improvement and achievement of desired office/branch goals. Promotes open communication between all departments.
- Demonstrates professional behavior and always serves as a role model to staff.
- Assists Patient Advocates with marketing events/career fairs.
- Performs specifics projects as requested by the Account Manager.