Dental Office Assistant Manager
Pediatric Dental Associates Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Dental Assistant Office Manager will provide leadership related to the business of our Dental Practice. This position will assume responsibility for running the front office and managing day-to-day operations of the practice.
- Oversee daily office activities and provide direction and guidance to staff as needed
- Ensure that patient appointments, cancellations and last-minute adjustments are handled properly
- Respond efficiently to patient and doctor needs and inquires
- Resolve patient issues in accordance with company policies and procedures, healthcare regulations and dental board standards
- Organize and present payment schedules with patients
- Train, develop and manage staff to meet performance standards
- Follow and enforce office policies and regulations
- Oversee staff scheduling as to ensure full coverage
- Run and analyze management reports
- Take responsibility for appearance and functionality of the dental office
- All other duties as assigned
- Must have 3-5 years of recent and relevant experience working in the Dental field, preferably management
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Pediatric Dental Associates
At Pediatric Dental Associates, we consider it a privilege to be chosen as your pediatric dentists. Warmly welcoming kids of all ages to our Buffalo Grove, Park Ridge and Crystal Lake locations, we find satisfaction in helping children lay the groundwork for a lifetime of happy and healthy smiles. Our dedicated team of pediatric specialists believe that good oral health begins early on. We emphasize a preventive approach to dental care to help your children learn both the importance of good oral hygiene habits and proper nutrition, so they can keep their teeth pearly white for many years to come!
950 N. Northwest Hwy.Chicago, IL