The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- Prior success in pediatrics
- Effective and concise communication skills
- Exemplary working relationships with co-workers
- Mastery of the CDC Vaccine Schedule
- Proven technical skills with MAC based EHR
- Thrive in a fast paced independently owned clinic
- Personal drive to complete requirements- obtain vitals, collect a subjective history, verify medications and pharmacy information, refill prescriptions
- Provide reassuring answers while triaging medical questions
- Provide an experience of ease and comfort to the patient and parent
- Readily take direction from physicians and coordinating staff
- Administer vaccines and medications accurately as ordered by the physician. Enter vaccine information into USIIS. Assist physician with procedures- wound care, sutures, casting/splinting and circumcisions.
Pediatric Care Of Ogden
Why Work Here?
Independently owned, fantastic physicians, great staff