Service Advisor / Writer
Pedder Auto Group Hemet, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Pedder Automotive Group was founded in 2008 by Owner David Pedder. The family owned and operated dealer group has 7 dealerships in Southern California, representing Nissan, Hyundai, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram brands. The seven (7) locations are – Pedder Nissan, Raceway Nissan, Temecula Nissan, Hemet CDJR, Lake Elsinore CDJR, Pedder Hyundai of Poway, and Pedder CDR+J of Poway.
We pride ourselves in having a great work environment that translates to a great customer service experience.
The Service Advisor role is highly customer-centric and is responsible for selling, identifying and documenting service, maintenance, and repair service for customers..Requirements:
- Advises customers on necessary and recommended services.
- Offers additional services and repairs to customers.
- Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore the vehicle to the condition specified by the customer.
- Estimates cost of mechanical, electrical, or other repairs.
- Enters itemized estimate on service order and explains estimate to customer.
- Meets and exceeds dealership's standards for repair and order production while ensuring high CSI ratings
- Automotive Repair / Service Advising experience
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Take-charge customer focused attitude focused on outcomes and high satisfaction
- Strong organization skills, able to multitask, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Pedder Auto Group
AutomotiveView all jobs at Pedder Auto Group