Are you looking to elevate your career in the property management industry by gaining knowledge, responsibility and leadership abilities? Now you can, and all while earning competitive pay, paid time off and access to full coverage benefits packages.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for monitoring the maintenance staffs to ensure the integrity and condition of the property is maintained at all time. The Maintenance Supervisor oversees the daily maintenance operation of the property and monitors the work of the maintenance staff.
Duties include, but are not limited to: Completing maintenance tasks and service requests within a timely manner, Supervise turn-key operations, Maintain inventory, Monitor staff and vendor performance including adherence to all safety regulations and policies, Assist management with the preparation of budgets and large scale projects, Purchase supplies, Conduct regular inspections of the entire community, Acquire bids and estimates for contracted services, Assist management with the hiring and training of maintenance staff, Ensure grounds are well kept and properly maintained and Follow all national, state and local regulations.
- Understanding and adherence to all Fair Housing Laws and practices, including those applied at a national and local level.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all code compliance, OSHA, EPA and life safety regulations.
- Exceptional leadership skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships with co-workers, employees, residents and service providers.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours in the event of emergency situations including participating in an on-call rotation.
- Proficiency and understanding of HVAC, plumbing, electrical and mechanical systems.
- General carpentry skills.
- Possess a minimum EPA Type II certification.
- Must be able to provide a valid Driver’s License and proof of Auto Insurance.
- Must be available to respond to any and all major emergencies including during inclement weather.
Pedcor Management Corporation is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider and Equal Opportunity Employer.
This company does not discriminate in housing or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, familial status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
The Pedcor family of companies include Pedcor Investments, Signature Construction, Pedcor Management, Pedcor Homes, Pedcor Bancorp, Pedcor Financial, LLC, and Pedcor City Center Development Company.
At Pedcor we value the idea that decent housing should be available to everyone, and we ensure our values enter our communities by planning, constructing, and managing high-quality developments that are both affordable and desirable.
Pedcor Management Corporation
Why Work Here?Pedcor develops, constructs, and manages market rate and affordable housing communities throughout the Midwest United States. The company was founded in 1987 when principals Gerald Pedigo and Bruce Cordingley developed the first affordable rental housing community in central Indiana. To date, Pedcor has developed in excess of 16,000 apartment units across Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, California, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, Tennessee, Alabama, Virginia, Iowa, Colorado, Texas, Oregon, and North Carolina. The Pedcor family of companies include Pedcor Investments, Signature Construction, Pedcor Management, Pedcor Homes, Pedcor Bancorp, Pedcor Financial, LLC, and Pedcor City Center Development Company. At Pedcor we value the idea that decent housing should be available to everyone, and we ensure our values enter our communities by planning, constructing, and managing high-quality developments that are both affordable and desirable. PedcorProperties.net
Exciting team environment with competitive salary and benefits!
Cedar Park, TX