Summer Camp Positions
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why you’ll love working at Pedalheads:
·Gain leadership experience and growth opportunities that develop you for any future career (bonus: get a reference letter for university)
·Work with people in a fun, team environment where peer friendships often last a lifetime
·No experience necessary! We provide all your training, and we pay you for it too
·Work daytime hours outdoors with no weekend work (work in sunglasses and comfy attire!)
·Inspire kids to believe in themselves. There is no feeling like it!
·At camp, you will spend your days outside while inspiring the next generation of cyclists. It’s active, it’s adventurous, it’s fun and it’s incredibly rewarding.
The Opportunities and How They Play a Role:
- Teaching our daily Pedalheads camp programs for children ages 2-12 years
- Actively introduce children new bike skills
- Ensure the health and safety of children at camp
- Act as a positive role model and leader at all times
- Communicate regularly with parents about their child’s progress
- Must be at least 16 years of age by Dec. 31, 2023
- Wage: Starting at $17.29 per hour
- Primarily teaching their own group of 5-6 campers however they will also assist the Camp Manager with various operational responsibilities around their assigned camp.
- Program Quality Control: When not teaching a class of their own, the camp supervisor will go around and help Level 1 campers get off their training wheels, as well as assist all children to ensure they meet their biking goals.
- Customer Service: Lead our daily morning and afternoon camp wide ice breaker games (Get Going games)
- Operations: Site Supervisors will always be willing to go the extra mile to engage customers and provide excellent service to all parents at camp through consistent check-ins with parents at sign in and out
- Wage: Starting at $17.75 per hour
- Site Supervisors will manage equipment and supplies for their site and by leading the daily morning and afternoon set-up of camp equipment, they will ensure the quality and appearance of their camp remains high throughout the whole day.
- Pedalheads site managers are responsible for managing all activities at their respective camps
- Program Management - Ensure that program delivery and safety standards are maintained, and that every participant has a positive and rewarding experience at Pedalheads. This will require lots of hands-on involvement teaching the kids.
- Human Resources/Employee Relations - Schedule and manage camp supervisors, instructors, and volunteers, mentoring and motivating your team and recording and entering payroll hours.
- Customer Service - Be willing to go the extra mile to engage customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Administration - Assist with on-site registration and processing payments for product sales.
- Operations - Manage equipment and supplies for your site.
·Skills/ specifics and experience that are important for this role:
·We are looking for people with experience managing, coaching, or supervising youths ages 13 through 24, preferably in a camp or sport environment.
·Ideal candidates will be highly organized, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic.
·They will be dynamic leaders who bring out the best in their teams through mentorship, motivation, and hands-on leadership.
· Wage: $800-900 per week depending on experience
Skills, knowledge and experience for ALL Positions:
· Hold or willing to get a current first aid certificate
· You have access to a bike and helmet and are able to ride a bike proficiently
· Energetic and a little goofy!
· Takes pride in the quality of their work and the programming provided at their camp
· Work dates vary based on locations but range from May 30 to August 18, 2023
· LOCATIONS: Denver, Boulder, Washington Park, Cherry Hills, Cherry Creek, Boulder, Columbine, Highlands Ranch
Ready to apply?
You do not want to miss out on this amazing opportunity- positions are filling up quickly so apply today!
Our Commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
Pedalheads is committed to creating and upholding a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment that is respectful and welcoming to everyone. We believe that the presence of many voices - from a variety of racial, cultural and religious backgrounds, political beliefs, ages, sexual identities and orientation, socio-economic backgrounds and physical and cognitive abilities - will make our programs and workplaces richer for all.
We welcome applications from individuals of all identities and backgrounds. If you face any barriers to employment or require financial assistance or other accommodation during the recruitment and/or employment process, please feel free to contact our Human Resources department in confidence.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
AddressLone Tree, CO
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Pedalheads
Get fresh Summer Camp Photographer jobs daily straight to your inbox!