- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Peavine Animal Hospital
At Peavine Animal Hospital pets are treated with care and compassion, whether they’re brand-new puppies or kittens or well into their golden years. We take care of cats, dogs, and many other pets, such as pocket pets, rabbits, birds, and non-venomous snakes. No matter what kind of pet you have and what your pet’s medical condition is, you can be assured that your pet will get personal, expert care from our highly skilled veterinarians and veterinary technicians. Everyone who works at our veterinary clinic is here because they love pets and people. That combination means that many of our clients tell us that visiting our clinic is the highlight of their day. We want to make sure that every time you visit us, you and your pet have a positive experience. We all love what we do and it shows!
Living in Reno
The "Biggest Little City in the World" is home to everything you need! In the shadows of the Sierra Nevada Mountain, Reno offers four seasons and beautiful views. Start exploring these wonderful views on the Tahoe-Pyramid Trail. 116 miles of trails for cycling or walking that stretch from Lake Tahoe to Pyramid Lake. Then explore famous Lake Tahoe! This beautiful body of water is a destination whether you are enjoying the warmer months in the summer or prefer winter sports in the winter. It has something for everyone! Reno is home to many museums, art galleries, music, and fine dining. Check out a show in one of the casinos and take your picture at the famous Reno Arch. Just too many things to name! Come enjoy great weather and and great place to live.
At Companion Pet Partners, our Mission is to empower and support our veterinary teams to deliver unparalleled service and clinical quality in caring for pets and their families.
The Companion team is passionate about the animal health industry and deeply committed to building a network of best-in-class veterinary practices with talented people collaborating to solve industry-wide problems and deliver exceptional medical care. We are seeking individuals who share our energy, drive and ambition and who will meaningfully contribute to our growth and success.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education time off and reimbursement
- Financial Wellness Program
- Paid license fees, VIN/Plumbs membership, and Liability Insurance
- Work/Life Balance (me time)
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Works with DVMs, Hospital Manager and clinical teammates to ensure best clinical practices and high-quality medical care are being provided at the hospital
- Fosters a positive, healthy hospital culture, both through leading by example and by guiding the team through active feedback and managed accountability
- Supports excellence in client experience, working with DVMs and Practice Manager to address issues and promote training as needed
- Works collaboratively with HM and Regional Operations Director to proactively identify opportunities for growth and improvement of the hospital as well as clinical training for team
Competencies And Experience
- Valid and in good standing licensed veterinarian within the state of Nevada
- Requisite clinical privileges and DEA license
- 3-5 years of clinical experience, preferred
- Strong clinical skills and sound medical judgment
- Ability and desire to mentor and develop DVM clinical skills, preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time-management and delegation abilities
- Exercises sound judgement and demonstrates exemplary decision-making skills
- Professionalism and courtesy in all interactions with others
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Peavine Animal Hospital is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Job Reference ID: CPPDVM - 00024
Peavine Animal HospitalReno, NV
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.