2 salespeople needed
80K - 90K base (depending on experience) plus commission
Automobile plus expenses provided
Pease & Curren, (Warwick, RI) a national leader in precious metals refining since 1916, is now accepting resumes from experienced individuals to join our growing sales team. We are hiring two Outside Salespeople.
You must have prior success selling business or conceptual services to owners and top executives at businesses of varying sizes in a highly competitive market against incumbent and established vendors.
This is not just a “job.” This is a long-term career opportunity to work with a company with an outstanding reputation. You will be servicing current clients and selling to new prospects. Income potential is unlimited depending on your work ethic and selling skills.
The candidate we select must be competitive, adaptable, coachable, willing to learn and wants to be paid what they are worth. If you have a high sense of urgency and a “do whatever it takes” attitude to turn our leads into sales, contact us ASAP.
Learn more about the company and our legacy here: www.peaseandcurren.com/our-legacy.
Why Work for Pease and Curren?
- Nationally recognized company known for integrity and service.
- Comprehensive training program.
- Competent and capable support team to work with.
- Access to top-level management team that is committed to your success.
- Air travel 2 weeks out of every month (nonconsecutive). 1 week selling locally; the balance of time to be spent in our office.
- Meet with business owners and corporate executives and sell them our services.
- Manage relationships with current clients and develop new business.
- Attend 3 trade shows each year.
- Work as part of a team with talented Inside Sales Representatives.
- Once acclimated some trip planning can be done from home.
Attributes Needed to be Successful:
- Assertiveness– Sells to “C” level individuals without fear or apprehension.
- Urgency– Demonstrates the need to close business today, not tomorrow.
- Interpersonal Skills– Successfully relates and adapts to different personality styles.
- Optimism– Maintains a confident viewpoint that anticipates positive outcomes.
- Teamwork– Works effectively and productively with others toward sales goals.
- Versatility– Adapts or adjust tasks as required by business conditions.
- Closure– Willing to do “whatever it takes” to close business.
- Intelligence– Projects an aura of expertise in our technical subject area.
- Perseverance– Provides follow up/follow service with prospects and current clients.
- Minimum of 3 years outside sales experience.
- Willing and available to travel 2 weeks out of every month (nonconsecutive).
- Experience selling in the precious metals refining, jewelry or dental industries a plus.
- Reside no further than 30 minutes 45 minutes to our Warwick location.
Successful candidates will need to pass a background check, credit check, and physical, and sign a non-compete/non-disparagement agreement before beginning work.
Expect to earn 80K - 90K base salary plus 15K+ in commission the first year. Benefits package includes 2 weeks PTO, automobile, gas card insurance, repairs, etc. Excellent health plan: medical and dental plus 401K.
- Company iPhone
- Opportunity to accrue travel rewards/miles if done at no cost to the company
To arrange for a confidential interview, upload your resume along with a cover letter outlining your qualifications. Please do not contact the employer directly. All resumes will be personally reviewed by the Management Team.
Visit our web site at www.peaseandcurren.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /base yearly salary
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of outside sales experience do you have?
- Are you able to work in Warwick, RI?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Drivers?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?